Islamic Society of
IQAMA TIMES: Check WhatsApp "ISWMD Bulletin Board" for weekly updates.
Jumma Salah (Friday Prayer) Starts at 1:30
Mask is required to enter the masjid, Maintain social distance, Bring a prayer rug with you.
Activities in the Masjid this week
* Friday Family Night starts after Isaha 7:30pm, Delicious dinner will be served, evening Halaqa will start right after Sunnah, Isha Salaat.
* Quran Tajweed Halaqah after Fajar, On Sundays it is followed by a breakfast.
* Quran Nazirah class by Imam Momin for children starts after Maghreb salaat Monday through Thursday.
* Weekly Quran Tafseer session by Imam Momin is after Isha prayers, every Wednesday.
* IQRA library at the Masjid, is open from Fajar to Isha.
* Imam Momin has office hours in the Library. Call Imam phone number (240) 347-1211 to ask questions.
Khutba Schedule, Halaqa, Educational Lectures
ISWMD is non for-profit organization. it serves the Muslim community in Hagerstown, MD and the surrounding cites in the Trisate area.
It was established in 1990 by a group of physicians who are still working and serving our community. It promotes the peaceful teaching of Islam , facilitate worship and interfaith harmony.
We welcome new Muslims moving to our community.
ISLAMIC SUNDAY SCHOOL
YOUTH EDUCATIONAL CAMPS
FRIDAY POTLUCK DINNERS
SOCIAL GATHERING AND FESTIVITIES
DAY TRIPS AND TRAVELS
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE NEEDY
THE MASJID IN HAGERSTOWN, MD
provides a full service Islamic activities, 5 times Islamic prayers, Friday prayers, we have a full time Imam and a full time resident scholar.
The Masjid went through a major renovation and expansion in 2015, it accommodates more than 400 individual at one time, it is usually full at Jumoaa prayers.
Halaqa and Dinner
HELP US TO SPREAD OUR
LOVE AND FAITH
Get Involved in our community service activities to promote peaceful life, enjoyment, and sense of responsibility.
We try our best to educate the true essence of Islam, religious tolerance and good morals to our community.